“I enjoyed my time at DAS winter language school very very much. Learning skiing and German at the same time was simply amazing.” Eda, 16
DAS Winter Camp is another version of DAS Language Camp. The camp takes place in the winter, usually in January. The program combines skiing with learning language activities. DAS Winter Camp students have an opportunity to improve their language, enjoy wintertime with friends from different places and most importantly have fun.
Our winter camp is suitable for children and young people between 11 and 17 years of age. Students will spend their wintertime in famous cities Ahrntal and Munich. More information on trips and activities is HERE.
The next Winter Camp takes place from January 17th to January 28th 2020. A detailed program is HERE.
For current prices of DAS Winter Camp, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Included in the price are:
- Accommodation in hotels in Ahrntal and Munich
- All rooms with shower/WC, max. 4 participants per room
- 3 meals per day
- Packed lunch for day trips
- 5-day ski pass Ahrntal
- Local ski equipment hired: ski, ski sticks, helmet, ski boots
- Skiing lessons (for beginners)
- All transfers to/from Munich airport
- All entry fees
- 20 teaching units of German lessons
- All teaching materials
- Round-the-clock professional care and supervision
- Travel insurance
- Certificate of Participation
- Farewell party