You can’t explore and discover German language and culture properly while being stuck inside a classroom. You have to see it, feel it, taste it, smell it and touch it – which is exactly what you’ll get to do during our trips to Berlin. The German capital has many splendid things to offer, and during DAS Summer Camp Berlin, you’ll get to experience some of the city’s most loved tourist attractions, including:
• a personal sightseeing tour
• a visit to Madame Tussauds Berlin
• a visit to the interactive museum The Story of Berlin
• a visit to the world-famous Berlin Zoo & Aquarium
• a special showing at the Zeiss Planetarium
• a visit to the city’s best shopping malls
Back at the campsite, we’ll go swimming in beautiful pristine Lake Ruppin, go cycling, play football/soccer, table tennis, and volleyball (to name a few), go canoeing, have a barbeque, dance, laugh, make music together… And of course, no DAS Summer Camp Berlin without a campfire and a farewell party!
Our camp counselors will organize games and tournaments. This way, you’ll be fully immersed in the German language and learn how to speak freely and without fear. Learning German is child’s play!